Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ooopsie dolly


So... if you know my family AT all... you know that my mother has this crazy obsession with dolls. She has been collecting them since the beginning of time. Now that she has a bajillion dolls, and free time to explore the inter web...she chooses to spend her time chillin' in the world of ebay. A couple of summers ago, I was living at my parent's house working for the summer months. EVERY morning I woke up to the sound of the door bell.(not exaggerating!) It was always the mailman delivering another doll from some random place. I am sure that poor mailman had to be SLIGHTLY curious, and just wanted to peak in the front door just to see where on earth all of these dolls went. (don't worry mister mailman...I still would like to know)

Anyways... mom came up with this brilliant idea to start making clothes for these life size dolls of hers...and better yet... to sell them on the internet to other ladies with the same interest. (I tried very hard not to say "crazy ladies" but it's just so dang hard) SO...she has spent the last few weeks putting together some november-esque outfits and asked me to help her take pictures of them.

Yesterday, she comes over with what looks to be 12 different outfits she has created, puts them on the dolls, and then asks me to get the camera ready. Now...I have never used Mister Judd's camera so I am not sure how to change the card...but mom insists that these pictures be on her own card (because she is unaware that you can save them to ANY computer and access them from ANY camera card) anyways... it become a fight, and I take out Judd's card, put in mom's and one of the tiny dang pins in the camera that help read the card... BENT...and LATER broke! Grrrr... Judd was very calm about it when he got home, even though I know he wanted to scream (I would have wanted to) so yeah...sorry Mister Ryan Hawkins...my husband will be unable to take your family pictures like you guys have had planned! and sorry Hardon and RTR, Judders will be unable to take pictures of the very first Brickfight performance. Some days I just wish there was a simple rewind button...live and learn.

Have a happy hump day!

Adios

Oh yeah....we ended up using mom's camera....

No comments:

Post a Comment