Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!


2009 was quite a challenge...and I am thankful I made it through! Here are a few things that went down in 2009:
*Went snowmobiling in Jackson, Wyoming with Judd and Ryan.
*Judd and I had our First Anniversary, March 15, 2009!
*Finished my first year of teaching at Winborn Elementary.
*Moved from Katy, to Fort Worth to live with Judd (finally)
*I am learning slowing how to be a successful stay at home wife.
*My brother Bill married his beautiful wife Amber in July
*My younger brother Michael married his best friend Jenni in August

I am excited for a New Year, a new beginning! I am excited for what 2010 has to bring! I have decided that this year is the "Year of the O"...Opportunity, Optimistic, Open-minded, Organized... and On-time. I hope everyone has a blessed new year! I know that this year will be an exciting year for Judd and I, with new experiences and life changes! Keep checking in to see where this new decade takes us!

xo-shells

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever make it through 2009! Holy smokes you're like super woman with all of the cool stuff you've done. Teach me?! haha.

    2009 was a WONDERFUL year for me! I married your brother and became your SISTER!!- ish :)Keep blogging. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete