Tuesday, December 29, 2009

And to All a Good Night

What a crazy week it has been! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Judd and I were able to have Christmas at our place for the first time since we met. My Dad came over Christmas Eve afternoon! Daddy and I made Rice Krispy Treats like we always did. It was fun. Later that evening my I took out a bad that my mom made. It was filled with all sorts of things. When she gave it to me she said "Ask your dad. he'll know what to do." So I did exactly that. It ended up being a "Teach the Children" bag. If you don't know what that is, it's a bag filled with all of the symbols of Christmas and a poem explaining what each symbol stands for. Teach the Children... the true meaning of Christmas. It is a simple reminder to enjoy spending time with family and friends, and that Jesus truly is the reason for the season!

xo -Shell

Oh yeah... we had snow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment