Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One of my goals

...is to get better at baking. A few weeks ago when Megan and I were looking for cans of pumpkin for out pumpkin cakes...we had to search several stores before finding any. SO, when I found some, I bought three extra cans of it, JUST in case I had the craving for some pumpkin goodies. Last week a lady from Relief Society brought me some yummy pumpkin bread and I ran out and was craving more.... Soooo this morning I saw an easy recipe for pumpkin muffins and I decided to give them a try. I know how to make pumpkin pie...how hard would muffins be right? Well, I followed the recipe STEP BY STEP and they didn't turn out! What on earth could I be doing wrong? The picture looked so yummy, and mine tasted like gooey pumpkin mess... URGH!

If any of you have any good pumpkin muffin recipes lemme know pleaseeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment